Tuesday, November 06, 2007

ytd, I was so damn happy cuz I meet Jeffrey. =D

ytd, I was sad cuz of wad he told me at night. =(

Audi : I was playing happily there.. hahas.. competing with this vietnamese guy(Tata) who's a chancer + chainer.. =.= I have to reach 600k of marks if I wan to win him.. ( perf x 9 perf 25 ) else, I'll juz lose to him.. it's so damn tiring man! but out of 20games, I won aveg 6games.. =) damn happy.. hahas! =X couple game was KNS! my fren (Cutest) wan play wid him.. cuz he pro mah.. =.= so I play wid other guys.. wakao! couple-8 ~100 oso, HE CHAINER! =.= but thanks to Cutest, hu gladly "noob".. =X me n my partner(Viper) won! XDD first time 5 hearts! after that 7 hearts! XDD den Cutest bu shuang.. wan 4k 140~ we lost.. cuz of me.. =.= Tata chainer and chancer agn.. =.= we played until 3am.. HE STILL HAVE THE ENERGY TO CONTINUE!! omg! cutest me n viper all so tired already.. =.= wee~ i tried all the moves I got! some sucky. some nice! but i tink those breakdance moves are roughly the same one la.. One move is left hand jump. another move is right hand jump. another move is jump from left.. pretty much nth special.. =\ bah~ waste my time trying it out..

dear login. come talk to me.. suddenly dear say, his maple gf is first class honour.. ok la.. i DID feel abit jealous.. so, I denied it at first.. then he went on and say, he wanted to try the new wedding system wid her.. WTF! wedding = buying of @cash.. which means he will spend on her.. I felt damn jealous from then on.. I dun wanna tell him that I'm nt in favour of it.. I dun wanna him to feel as if everything oso muz ask me.. I DONT WANT THAT! I dunno how to react.. jus ask him to do wad he wan lo.. den dear asked me, dear jealous ma? got not happy? dear not happy den I dun do ler.. haix.. I dunno wad to reply him.. I jus stood there in my game.. I dint even move for all the games afterwards.. Viper asked if I'm alright.. =\ gave him a weak smile..

after the game, I lie in bed so long.. I cant slp! cuz mymind kip repeating those words that he typed to me in audi.. yah... I cried the whole night.. I know it's silly.. But I just cant help it! I wanna msg dear to chat.. but I doubt he's still awake.. so I press the exit button and search through my phone book.. Davs? I dunno.. I doubt he'll reply me so fast.. Nic? Slp alreadi for sure.. Kor? he so stress, dun wanna disturb him.. Victor? Confirm slp alreadi oso.. Ahma? I dunno wan talk wad oso.. Ahger? same thing.. haix.. in the end, I stare at my phone.. close it.. and lay on my bed..

until I awoke this morning.. Erjie made me smile.. =D love my sista! but they're eating sushi today.. I cant tag along since I'm having lessons.. Erjie asked me agn. LOL.. jie, if I'm going out wid jeffrey, I sure bring him go with me.. =X but seriously, have lesson.. so now I'm starring at this computer, writting nonsense here.. =)

Dear say he's free today.. cuz he only got one lesson today.. so I thought.. YAY! can see him agn! den dear say, he wan stay and study.. =\ I understand lah.. dear's exam coming soon.. I shall b a gd gf and shant kacau him for the time being.. =)

TEST / EXAM: thanks to Jeffrey dear, Nicholas, Victor and Opai the bastrad for ur wishes.. I'm sure that I can pass this test! even if fail.. OSO NVM! =D

Lionel : owe me Badminton game
Opai : owe me coffee
Mooty(Dewei) : owe me prata and coffee
Nic(Ken) : owe me an ans!(cut where?) =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home